|| Return to The 14 Day
Stress Cure ||
Key Points: The 14 Day Stress Cure
- Written by a practicing physician (internist) who has been helping people cope with
stress for more than twenty years..
- Explains what's wrong with current advice about stress.
- Debunks five key myths that are widely promoted by stress management experts.
- Shows that stress is not an inevitable part of life, that there's no such thing as
"good" or "healthy" stress, and that managing stress can actually be
harmful to our health and well- being.
- Based on a new model for understanding human stress called Biolinguistics.
- Outlines a step-by-step approach for coping with stress that is much more powerful than
- Illustrates this step-by-step approach with numerous real-life examples.
- Consists of fourteen chapters, each of which is to be read and reflected upon in a day.
- Each chapter concludes with a few thought-provoking exercises.
- Subjects covered include: how to deal with anger, frustration, worry, guilt, and other
negative emotions; how to prevent or eliminate relationship conflicts; how to reduce
stress at work; how to cure stress-related physical complaints; how to deal with the
stress of public speaking, raising children, retirement, financial crises, and much more.
- Contains four appendices also of great value.
- Contains an annotated Suggestions For Further Reading section as well.
- Copies can be ordered ($24.95 plus S&H) 24 hours a day via Amazon.com